Europa-List: Re: What did you do with your Europa this week 7/30 - 8/5

Subject: Europa-List: Re: What did you do with your Europa this week 7/30 - 8/5
From: n7188u <chmgarb@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2022 07:11:54

So no Oshkosh for me this year (again) but I did a nice flight with my friend
Danny
(Rocket) to Cedar Key in Florida for breakfast.

Very nice flight, hot as heck, little EU behaved great as usual.

Some pics included. Cedar Key is small. Once picture shows the few restaurants
on the waterfront. A bit of a tourist trap but fun landing in a runway with
ocean
at the end :)

Another picture shows my friend's Danny Rocket. Beautiful airplane, fast but I
could keep up. Well, not quite :). But I only used 8.5 gallons of auto gas for
the whole trip while he had to stop along the way to get more gas!

Chris

Read this topic online here:

Attachments:

http://forums.matronics.com//files/image1_776.jpeg