Europa-List: Re: What did you do with your Europa this week 1/31 - 2/7

Subject: Europa-List: Re: What did you do with your Europa this week 1/31 - 2/7
From: Eygon <campusscientist8256@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2022 02:07:00

I do not understand a little bit what kind of aircraft we are talking about, as
civilian aircraft do not fly at such low speeds, as well as fighters and even
small piston aircraft. Basically, if we take into account speed, and approximate
distance, we can assume that you are talking about a drone, and given the
speed you specified, the diameter of the wing is 53-58 centimeters or if you
translate
it through https://cm-to.com (https://cm-to.com), then 20.8 - 22.8 inches.

Read this topic online here: