Re: Europa-List: Re: Fuel tank inspection plate design

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Fuel tank inspection plate design
From: James <james@kingdom.ie>
Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2022 12:14:39
Dave, how do you pump the fuel out of the tank?
 Do you use the aircraft's own electric pump? Btw, it's vital that the tank
 is ventilated so that all petrol/gas fumes are evacuated before introducin
g any heat source or spark, as many a motor mechanic found out to his cost
when welding the fuel tank of a petrol engined car!