Europa-List: Re: Off topic but thought I'd ask......

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Off topic but thought I'd ask......
From: BobD <rjdawson14@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2022 00:41:37

Jeff, I have occasionally seen this. I think it is an out of date malware
database,
and I have chosen to ignore it, trusting the anti-virus software on my own
machine to deal with any problems, and none so far.

If course it is up to each individual to make their own decisions when warnings
of this type pop up.

Cheers

--------
Bob Dawson
Europa XS TG || 912 ULS || G-NHRJ || Dynon Skyview || PilotAware || SmartAss3

Read this topic online here: