Europa-List: an ounce of prevention...

Subject: Europa-List: an ounce of prevention...
From: Fred Klein <freddythek10@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2022 10:26:55

...could have saved many $ of repairs, etc. etc., and so forth.

> On Jun 2, 2022, at 1:25 AM, davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk wrote:
> Fred,  I am sure you won=99t need telling but it is worth
emphasising that any safety critical switch ought to be positioned or
surrounded by some sort of guard so that it cannot be inadvertently
switched off in flight.

Davidper your advice, I have added switch guards for the 3
engine/flight-critical rocker switches which, in my panel layout, are
susceptible to inadvertent opening or closingthanks, Fred