Re: Europa-List: Re: Main Gear legs

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Main Gear legs
From: Jerry Rehn <rehn@rockisland.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2022 14:19:07

Good find on the legs, hopefully works out.
What about the rest of the stuff, front gear, brakes, etc. Does Europa have
those?
Can you source everything elsewhere?
As a long term mono driver I too have occasionally given consideration to the
conversion.
Id like to import Bud also and all his knowledge and experience!
Thanks for keeping us all informed on your search.
Jerry
Mono XS 914

Sent from my iPad

> On Jun 8, 2022, at 10:31 AM, JonathanMilbank <jdmilbank@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
>

> I've just been very reliably informed of the following in an email:
>
> "The Europa tri-gear legs were made by Harmon Lang in the USA, they were a
> third
of the price quoted in the UK. Harmon and his daughter made all the legs for
VANs aircraft."