Re: Europa-List: Landing short in some trees following engine stoppage

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Landing short in some trees following engine stoppage
From: davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk
Date: Mon, 16 May 2022 23:37:19
Wow, Glad to hear you are not more seriously injured. Hopefully like my
friend who had similar fracture after writing his plane off with a
forced landing cross grain into a medieval ridge & furrow field, you
will be good as new in a couple of months. & good choice - trees beat
buildings any time. All best, David Joyce, GXSDJ