Europa-List: Sun 'n Fun

Subject: Europa-List: Sun 'n Fun
From: budyerly@msn.com <budyerly@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2022 20:13:36

Sun 'n Fun is around the corner.  As you know I've just finished the annual on
N12AY and weather permitting I'll put it together at the airport tomorrow the
25th, do final runs and checks after assembly.

Saturday the 26th I help my EAA Chapter set up the volunteer kitchen.
Hopefully,
I'll test fly 12AY Sunday or Monday.

I'll start looking at the SnF site setup, weather permitting, somewhere between
the 1st-4th (Friday-Monday).  We have another cold front scheduled to come
through
on the 1-2nd of April so we will see.  We're expecting clear skies after
that.  The show starts the 5th of April and once again I am on spot N-55 on the
flight line.  Anita and I will host and we will support Jim at the Europa
gatherings.

I'm also cleaning out the shop and I'm selling the mono trailer I did the video
on.  I have many used mono swing arms, wheels, and some old tire tubes.  I think
I have a used brake caliper and many odds and ends that have to go.  I'll
get a list together early next week and some prices.  Shipping will probably
cost
more than I charge for these "Jewels".

Anything left over after the show goes to metal salvage I guess.  This may be my
last Sun 'n Fun on the flightline as it is time to close the dirty old shop,
and retire from the large presence at an airshow with airplanes and tents.
Maybe
an inside booth.  I will still assist with Europa questions and assistance
where I can.  But mostly I will keep my website up and focus on just selling
props and talking on the phone to aircraft and Airmaster owners.

Come join us all for a week of Fun in the Sun.

Bud and Anita Yerly
Custom Flight Creations, Inc.

Read this topic online here: