Europa-List: TACHO and FLYDAT

Subject: Europa-List: TACHO and FLYDAT
From: Patrick Tunney <p1tun@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2022 11:40:46

Hi

I am not having much success with pairing a Flydat and a Aviasport / Rotax
tacho.

The Flydat records correct RPM but the Tacho reads half of the Flydat.

If i disconnect the Flydat the Tacho reads correct.

Has anybody else experienced this issue or is there a special way to wire the
pair
together.

I have read all guides and understand the need for a resistor but i dont think
i am at that point.

I would be interested to hear from any user that has both the Flydat and a Tacho

Thanks

Pat

Read this topic online here: