Re: Europa-List: Re: Control Column Boot

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Control Column Boot
From: Tim Ward <ward.t@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2022 15:45:06
Chris,
Now posted so not sure how many daysweeks.months it will t
ake these days! No tracking so might get lost in the ether,
the upper regions of space; the clear sky; the heavens.!!!!
Good luck, report back.
Need further help call
Sent from my iPhone

Tim Ward
12 Waiwetu Street
Fendalton
CHRISTCHURCH 8052
Hom 03315166

> On 9/02/2022, at 14:32, timward <ward.t@xtra.co.nz> wrote:
>
> =EF=BB
> =EF=BB
> =EF=BBHi Chris,
> I shall drop it in the post, no problem. Unpick the thread and get measure
ments for a leather-man or yourself to copy with your chosen colour, I sugge
st.
> Installation:
> Create a fibreglass semi circular (elongated) fence from Tufnell control b
earing housing, on the floor of the footwell,  about 50mm high. Feed the boo
t down the control column. It goes over the outside of the fence, stuck down
 and secured with Velcro.
> Also along the outer surfaces of the Tufnell control bearing housing. Tie b
oot on stick. Complete!
> Cheers,
> Tim
>

> Sent from my iPad
> Tim Ward
> 12 Waiwetu Street,
> Fendalton,
> Christchurch, 8052
> New Zealand.
> ward.t@xtra.co.nz
> 021 0640221
>
>>> On 9/02/2022, at 11:58 AM, n7188u <chmgarb@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>

>> Hi Tim,
>>
>> Thanks for the offer and I would gladly accept it. Please let me know how
 we can arrange to have it shipped to me. My address is:

>> Chris Martin
>> 1805 Chandelle Court
>> Port Orange, FL 32128
>> USA
>>
>> I remember seeing a picture of some sort of instructions for your boot. D
o you still have it? If not NP, I think I can figure it out.