Europa-List: RE: Tucson Fly-In & Jack McKenzie's First Flight of N523WS

Subject: Europa-List: RE: Tucson Fly-In & Jack McKenzie's First Flight of N523WS
From: Erich Trombley <erichdtrombley@juno.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2021 08:09:02

Dan,
Excellent job putting the video together.   I can only imagine how much work it
was.  Thank you.  Looking forward to another Europa Fly-In soon.  There is a
lot of builder activity in the Southern Arizona area and I am always eager to
fly down there at the drop of a hat.  Lets get those planes finished and in the
air.

Jack,
Congratulations again on your successful first flight!  Well done.  We dont see
as many Europa first flights compared to the number of RVs taking to the sky,
so it was a treat to celebrate it with you and the others.

Blue skies and tail winds everyone,
Erich
N28ET
914 Classic Mono

Choose to be safer online.
Opt-in to Cyber Safety with NortonLifeLock.
Get Norton 360 with LifeLock starting at $9.95/month.*
https://store.netzero.net/account/showService.do?serviceId=nz-nLifeLock&utm_source=mktg&utm_medium=taglines&utm_campaign=nzlifelk_launch&utm_content=tag995&promoCode=A23457