Europa-List: Re: Induction cold air plenum

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Induction cold air plenum
From: n7188u <chmgarb@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2021 07:08:19

Thanks for the reply Steve.

I have though of modifying the plenum but before I jump the gun I will see if I
can get any feedback on whether there are two different plenums and determine
if I have the wrong one. Some basic dimensions when possible would help (in case
there are indeed two different ones).

I can then entertain the idea of buying a new plenum or modifying this one (it's
composite and we have the knowledge of how to fix almost anything, right?).

I have invested quite a bit of time on this one (reinforcements, aluminum tubes
on the carb tubes) but I'll see when time comes to make a final decision.

For now I guess I will keep flying with my K&N cones.

Best Regards,
Chris

Read this topic online here: