Re: Europa-List: Arplast PV50 Gear Shims

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Arplast PV50 Gear Shims
From: GTH <gilles.thesee@free.fr>
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2021 10:12:50

Le 02/12/2021  13:43, BobD a crit:

> The shims in the gearbox of my Arplast PV50 Propeller have been chewed up by
the gears, resulting in jammed gears. Does anyone have either a full gearbox,
or the shims from a gearbox, or know where they can be sourced from ?

> I have found a supplier of shims on E-Bay, but not one that can supply the
> exact
size of the shims, which from measuring appear to be both 0.1mm x id 6mm x
od 15mm, and 0.1mm x id 7mm x od 15mm.

Bob,

I found this : https://fr.misumi-ec.com/vona2/detail/110300237240/#

See the "Cofigurable" paragraph, you can choose the OD, ID and thikness.

FWIW,

--
--
Best regards