Europa-List: Re: Cold air plenum K&N filter replacement

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Cold air plenum K&N filter replacement
From: JohnFrance <77alembert@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2021 02:51:31

Hi All,
I have also looked into this and after ordering and paying for a K&N filter and
being told that its out of stock! I looked for a replacement.

Green Filter, make air filters for performance vehicles as well as Ford
Fiesta's.
They use a cloth as a filter material rather than gauze and are reputedly very
durable.
I have only read good things about them so here is the model required for a
Europa
as it's not listed in their reference table! It may be a tad too wide according
to the dimensions they provide and is a little less in height.

FORD FIESTA III 1,8L TD 77 57 RFL >94 PANEL 197  149    23 1  Reference Nr
P360270

https://www.green-filter.com/en/shop__trashed/voiture/2995en/

I'm not recommending this product but I am going to give it a try as the K&N
model
seems hard to find.
Cheers

John