Europa-List: Re: N11EU Update

Subject: Europa-List: Re: N11EU Update
From: n7188u <chmgarb@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2021 19:27:26

I think I read a post that the forum was down for technical reasons. I was
checking
everyday and was starting to feel serious withdrawal symptoms :D

And I don't mind the hijack, it's fun to see people coming back!

Regarding my prop pitch, it's close to what the manual says which is 24. However
I don't know the exact pitch since I use a tool that I made that mounts on the
blade and shines a laser spot on the floor. You mark the spot, rotate and level
the other blade and mount the tool. Compare the two spots and make them the
same. Works really well but when fine tuning you don't measure the angle, except
the first time around, but just move the spots a little at a time making
sure they end up shining the same spot. But it's pretty much the 24 in the
manual.

Read this topic online here: