Re: Europa-List: Re: europaoweners.org site?

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: europaoweners.org site?
From: Michael Grass <m@grassfam.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2021 22:19:50
I am pretty sure it was Steve Dunsmuir (spelling?) who set it up.
As things grew, the content was moved to a server maintained and owned by Jo
s Oskhuizen.  Jos, after his accident, lost interest in the Europa but was g
oing to leave it on his server.

Sent from my iPad

> On Jun 21, 2021, at 6:48 PM, Pete Zut <peterz@zutrasoft.com> wrote:
>
> =EF=BB
> If I recall correctly, I thought it was a european who first ran it, and t
hen it changed hands, but can't remember to whom.

> Any other long-time-listers have a better memory than me?
>
> cheers,
> PeteZ
>
>> On Mon, Jun 21, 2021 at 5:31 PM Andrew Sarangan <asarangan@gmail.com> wro
te:
>> Domain Proxy is a privacy service that protects the owner information fro
m the public. I doubt GoDaddy will share that information.
>> europaowners.org has a wealth of information, but it could be organized b
etter.

>>> On Mon, Jun 21, 2021 at 10:10 AM BobD <rjdawson14@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> I have had a quick look into this website, and it is registered by Godad
dy.com with a private registrant name under Domains by Proxy LLC, Tempe, Ari
zona, so it was likely setup by an American Owner around 2004. It appears no
t to have been updated in quite a while. The Domain Name expires in November
 of 2021, so if the site is dormant, there is a chance the information and c
ontent from the site will then be lost.

>>> Before I pursue information from Godaddy, do any of our USA Europa Owner
s know anything of the history of this site, and who set it up/owns it ?