Re: Europa-List: Re: Jacking up Mono after gear up or flat?

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Jacking up Mono after gear up or flat?
From: Robert Borger <rlborger@mac.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2021 13:22:37

Im curious to know how you handle the horizontal stab during this maneuver?

> On Jun 19, 2021, at 11:41 AM, rparigoris <rparigor@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

> Hi Fred
> Be interesting to hear from someone who has done this maneuver to know for
> sure
and know if rope on starboard side of aeroplane was part of it. A picture would
be great. A picture of long wing variant would be even more great!
> To specifically answer your question, the best I can do is say it will
> probably
take less trusted bystanders than it did to actually lift a Cessna 310 by hand
that my friend had a gear collapse on, on a Sunday evening. It took a heard
and all the friends an entire skydiving gaggle! Ron P.