Europa-List: Europa Monowheel - Cross Country Flying Machine

Subject: Europa-List: Europa Monowheel - Cross Country Flying Machine
From: Erich Trombley <erichdtrombley@juno.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2021 09:41:11

Chris,

Glad to hear you had a nice cross country.  While it is true I have the ability
to choose something less than full flaps for landing, I make all my landings
full flaps, even in windy/gusty conditions.  The view over the nose is better,
plus a lower touchdown speed and less float.  As mentioned in my original post
I do, however, use partial flaps for takeoff.

With your fly off almost complete, hopefully you are able to make OSH.

Regards,
Erich
N28ET Classic Mono 914