Re: Europa-List: Epoxy Resin

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Epoxy Resin
From: Pete <peterz@zutrasoft.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2020 18:34:56
In north america its aeropoxy from aircraft spruce:
https://www.aircraftspruce.com/catalog/cmpages/aeropoxy.php

> On Dec 28, 2020, at 6:17 PM, Graeme Hart <graeme.hart@onecoolkat.com> wrot
e:

> =EF=BB
> I was told by Europa that I could use West 105 resin with either the fast o
r slow hardener by Europa tech support.

tronics.com> on behalf of Tony Braun <albertaflyer@gmail.com>
>> Sent: Monday, December 28, 2020 2:57:19 PM
>> To: europa-list@matronics.com <europa-list@matronics.com>
>> Subject: Europa-List: Epoxy Resin
>>
>> Hello,
>> Is it critical to use the same epoxy as used when originally manufactured
? I need to fill some holes and bond some pieces? After searching the intern
et I don't think it does, but just wanted to confirm here. I searched locall
y, but nobody carries it. Aircraft Spruce doesn't show it either.