Europa-List: Spar Strap

Subject: Europa-List: Spar Strap
From: jglazener <j.glazener14@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Dec 2020 04:00:37

I have come to the point where everything on the plane is finished and working.
Everything? Not quite. Through procrastination, lack of understanding and the
hassle involved in getting two wings lined up vertically I have put off making
the spar strap until this is really the only thing keeping me from flying.Now
it's winter and even more inconvenient since I have to do it outside.
Obviously if it is flight safety related its a no-brainer that I have to do it
now or wait for better weather. But I am just wondering: is this really an
A-item
(failure leading to loss of A/C and crew) or a nice to have I can do later?
With all the lift and pip pins in there it seems the wings are pretty secure.
If this strap is what is separating you from disaster you probably have a
different
problem altogether.
Any thoughts?

--------