Re: Europa-List: Stick Grip

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Stick Grip
From: davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2020 09:15:04
Steve, I would follow the principle of 'Think light' in all your
building. I agree there is no benefit in having stick trim adjustment.
Having a simple PTT button on top of the stick, possibly an elegant
wooden domed one), is well worthwhile. But otherwise consider just
wrapping the top 4 or 5 ins of the stick in thin leather, suede or
Alcantara. It may encourage you to a lighter finger type grip of the
stick rather than a gorilla grasp of one of those contured handles!

David Joyce, GXSDJ