Europa-List: Re: Europa W20 Bracket spec

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Europa W20 Bracket spec
From: Brian Phillips <barp99@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2020 10:34:32
Mike, you were absolutely right! Well spotted. I must have got the W19 &
20 brackets mixed up during alodyning, and have two W19 brackets on the
other wing and two on this one.
I feel like such a goose. Hopefully I can swap it over without any
further issues. Sure am glad for all the folk that offered help on this
list, invaluable.

Cheers,
Brian.