Re: Europa-List: Oil tank support bracket

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Oil tank support bracket
From: Robert Borger <rlborger@mac.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2020 21:02:17
Steve,

You can find a copy of the oil bracket  drawing on the Europa Club
website.

https://www.theeuropaclub.org/building/engine-and-fuel-system/rotax-912-an
d-914-engines
<https://www.theeuropaclub.org/building/engine-and-fuel-system/rotax-912-a
nd-914-engines>

I hope this helps.

Blue skies & tailwinds,
Bob Borger
Europa XS Tri, Rotax 914, Airmaster C/S Prop.
Little Toot Sport Biplane, Lycoming Thunderbolt AEIO-320 EXP, Hercules
Prop.
3705 Lynchburg Dr.
Corinth, TX  76208-5331
Cel: 817-992-1117
rlborger@mac.com <mailto:rlborger@mac.com>

<mailto:SteveIvell@pestproof.co.uk>> wrote:

> Hi All
>
> I need to make the oil tank bracket as shown in the build manual,
which refers to a template but there isn=99t one in the online
version.