RE: Europa-List: Re: Airbox for 912S

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Re: Airbox for 912S
From: Bud Yerly <budyerly@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2020 12:25:04
David,
And we thank you for the quality parts now manufactured.
There was a time in the early 2000s that even the gelcoat was flaking and c
racking terribly on all the accessory parts like speed kits and cowls.

Thanks again,

Bud Yerly

Sent from Mail<https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986> for Window
s 10