Europa-List: Rotax 912 Tach connections (Aviaport)

Subject: Europa-List: Rotax 912 Tach connections (Aviaport)
From: n7188u <chmgarb@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2020 13:33:05

Dear forum members,

My tachometer (aviasport I think) has three pins in the back and I have no clue
what kind of connector would attach to something like that. A bare connector
socket from something that size would work but doesn't seem very secure. Another
option, I guess, would be to solder a wire with a regular Faston and heatshrink
but before I do anything that radical I am going to see what answers come
---From the group.

Best,
Chris

Read this topic online here: