Europa-List: Re: 5 point harness

Subject: Europa-List: Re: 5 point harness
From: Roland <schmidtroland@web.de>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2020 22:11:10

Thanks for clarification, Daniell - interesting! I'm not that tall with 1,82
metres
but cockpit space is the only thing I'm missing a bit in the Europa. However
I have to add, that I'm wearing a parachute and without it I'd have 2-3 Inches
more legroom. What also might contribute to comfort in your plane, especially
on longer flights, is perhaps the less upright position of the upper body.
I can see on the photos, that you also have cropped control sticks installed,
which provide more space to the front edge of the seat.

Cheers
Roland
PH-ZTI
XS TG 914