RE: Europa-List: West Systems for wing filling ??

Subject: RE: Europa-List: West Systems for wing filling ??
From: Bob Harrison <ptag.dev@talktalk.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2020 07:41:58

You do right Tony , I never had the flu symptoms but have down the years had
other
lung contaminants Passive smoking, Driving cranes under British Steel Blast
Furnace Cast House Floor, Rode motor bike in heavy traffic long journeys, Built
a Classing wing Europa With no MASK ever also had pneumonia twice  at 3 months
and 14 years, So I now have COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)Which
has every indication of taking about 5 years off my life which didn't matter
then but focuses my mind now, particularly when attempting to build an oxygen
Non invasive Ventilator !......because our glorious NHS has me under "house
arrest" until Mid July ....but I can open a window !.
They won't afford me one to stay home only when hospitalized or  Care home !
But my oximeter says I'm mostly 94% but no more flying over Mont Blanc !

Best Wishes.

Regards
Bob H  EX G-PTAG.