Re: Europa-List: Fuel Tank Fittings

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Fuel Tank Fittings
From: Rowland Carson <rowlandcarson@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2020 17:11:11
On 2020-06-17, at 11:08, Roger Sheridan <rogersheridan@mac.com> wrote:

> I hope to find two of these fuel tank outlet fittings originally
produced for Graham Singleton in mod 10823.

Roger - I turned up my own versions of these from aluminium bar stock -
see:

http://www.rowlandcarson.org.uk/aviation/europa_435/making_tank_adaptors.p
hp

and

http://www.rowlandcarson.org.uk/aviation/europa_435/tank_adaptors.php

and

http://www.rowlandcarson.org.uk/aviation/europa_435/tank_adaptor_c_fitted.
php

Sorry, I don=99t feel I want to spend the time on making them
again just now, but if you are really stuck I might consider it!

Alternatively, if you know of or can find a model engineering society in
your neighbourhood one of those guys might be happy to do the job for
you. I attach my dimensioned drawings of the 3 slightly different
adaptors I made. I didn=99t bother to mill flats on them as I
didn=99t have a milling machine at that time and (although
possible) it would have been a bit tedious doing the milling on the
lathe.

Hope this is of some use.

in friendship

Rowland