RE: Europa-List: Wingtip Misallignment

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Wingtip Misallignment
From: Pete Jeffers <pjeffers@talktalk.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2020 11:55:37

Hi Brian,
Before even trying to remove the tip I would like to see your problem. There is
a saying that a photo is worth a million words.  So if you could send photos
of your problem we may be able to help more. You mention foam core. Are we
talking
of light brown foam or blue foam.  This may sound an odd question but it
will identify your build type and that could influence the final answer.
Pete Jeffers  Inspector to The Europa Club