Europa-List: Re: Monowheel Wing Rigging Jig for Solo rigging - suggestio

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Monowheel Wing Rigging Jig for Solo rigging - suggestions???
From: JonSmith <jonsmitheuropa@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2020 00:27:39

Hi ItaloBritJon!   Sorry, I dont think mine is any recognised make, it has a
very
home made look about it.    I bought it about 17 years ago from a gliding friend
whod hurt his back and hed bought it to help him rig his glider.   His back
got better and he didnt need it any more.
However, historically many people do use such devices in gliding (Im not
involved in that any more) and also Im think that there are probably a few
other Europa owners who have similar arrangements.    There may be gliding
suppliers who sell them and they do occasionally crop up secondhand.    As an
example, below is a screenshot picture of one I saw advertised recently (dated
Tuesday 3rd March)  on the advert section of the gliding website
www.gliderpilot.net.
All the best, UKJon.

--------
G-TERN