Europa-List: Re: Europa-List Digest: 3 Msgs - 03/03/20

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Europa-List Digest: 3 Msgs - 03/03/20
From: anthony van eldik <afc.tulips7@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2020 21:01:33

Op 4 mrt. 2020, om 08:34 heeft Europa-List Digest Server
<europa-list@matronics.com>
het volgende geschreven:

*

  Online Versions of Today's List Digest Archive

Today's complete Europa-List Digest can also be found in either of the
two Web Links listed below.  The .html file includes the Digest formatted
in HTML for viewing with a web browser and features Hyperlinked Indexes
and Message Navigation.  The .txt file includes the plain ASCII version
of the Europa-List Digest and can be viewed with a generic text editor
such as Notepad or with a web browser.

HTML Version:

   http://www.matronics.com/digest/digestview.php?Style=82701&View=html&Chapter
20-03-03&Archive=Europa

Text Version:

   http://www.matronics.com/digest/digestview.php?Style=82701&View=txt&Chapter
20-03-03&Archive=Europa

  EMail Version of Today's List Digest Archive

                          Europa-List Digest Archive
                                     ---
                    Total Messages Posted Tue 03/03/20: 3

Today's Message Index:
----------------------

    1. 11:25 AM - Test; List Server Issues Resolved...   (Matt Dralle)
    2. 10:50 PM - Fw: Jacking / trailer dolly  (Alan Twigg)
    3. 11:23 PM - Re: Fw: Jacking / trailer dolly  (Richard Churchill-Coleman)

________________________________  Message 1
_____________________________________

From: Matt Dralle <dralle@matronics.com>
Subject: Europa-List: Test; List Server Issues Resolved...

Dear Listers,

The Matronics Email List Server was having some issues and not accepting
incoming
posts for a couple of days.  It is resolved now.

Sorry for the hassle...

Matt Dralle
Matt Dralle
Matronics Email List & Forum Administrator

________________________________  Message 2
_____________________________________

From: Alan Twigg <alan.twigg775@gmail.com>
Subject: Europa-List: Fwd: Jacking / trailer dolly

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

> From: Alan Twigg <alan.twigg775@gmail.com>
> Date: 1 March 2020 at 12:19:10 GMT
> To: Europa list <europa-list@matronics.com>
> Subject: Jacking / trailer dolly
>
> =EF=BBI am trying to make a jacking / trailer dolly for my Mono wheel M
G.
> I have someone to do the metalwork and have a drawing taken from Photos.
> Does anyone in the UK have a splashmold or better a layup of the underside
of the fuselage back from the firewall to the rear of the undercarriage?

________________________________  Message 3
_____________________________________

From: Richard Churchill-Coleman <richard.churchill-coleman@sky.com>
Subject: Re: Europa-List: Fwd: Jacking / trailer dolly

Alan

Nigel Graham and I took =98custody=99 on behalf if the Europa co
mmunity of the original moulds used for the enclosed trailer design, which i
ncluded the dolly.  They are at my house/workshop.  PM me and we can sort ou
t access plus I=99d love to join you in having a dolly frame made if t
hat=99s a possibility?

Regards
Richard C-C

Sent from my iPhone