Re: Europa-List: Re: Fuel Pump Vent/Drain Line Routing

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Fuel Pump Vent/Drain Line Routing
From: Peter Zutrauen <peterz@zutrasoft.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2020 06:17:45
Thx Paul for the caution.  So far I have not seen any impact to fuel
pressure.  I may install a small shield to reduce the pitot pressure.  I
fail to see though how pitot pressure could over-ride the fuel pump return
spring... just seems to be a bit overblown?  If I do see negative impacts,
I will glass in a small tube along the inside of the cowl well away from
the exhaust.