Europa-List: Re: Nigel Graham

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Nigel Graham
From: JohnFrance <77alembert@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2020 04:45:49

Nigel Graham, what can I say: an inspired designer with a great knowledge and
ability
about all things composite (and more).
Always more than willing to share that knowledge and encourage others giving his
time unselfishly to those who asked for it.
He gave excellent technical assistance and found parts for myself and another
Europa
pilot/builder when we had to repair some damage several years ago. He was
and remained a good friend and source of knowledge, inspiration, great humour
and banter hors pair.

My condolences go out to his family and friends.
He will be sadly missed.

John

--------
Europa mono Nr 192