RE: Europa-List: Koch chart

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Koch chart
From: Paul Mansfield <europaul383@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Jan 2020 01:15:42
Hello Emmanuel,

Max weight means max allowable - on the XS this is 621 kg (1370 lb). Classi
c is 590 kg (1300 lb) unless it has mod 52 (http://europa-aircraft.co.uk/up
dates/mods.php).

The Owners Manuals (Tri or Mono http://europa-aircraft.co.uk/assistance/man
uals.php) have standard takeoff and climb figures, but you will probably wa
nt to establish your own - every aircraft is different...

Hope this helps,

Paul M
383 Mono XS 912ULS
G-PLPM