Europa-List: Re: Europa monowheel instrument panel cad drawing

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Europa monowheel instrument panel cad drawing
From: n7188u <chmgarb@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2019 07:43:39

Rich,

I am embarrassed to admit I didn't follow up on this request. Before I had a
chance
to create the DXF files for you we had hurricane Dorian heading our way and
had to prepare and move things around the house (and state). I have to admit
that I have not been able to get up to full speed since then (particularly I
will admit I hate working on the computer at home after a full day in front of
one at work).

I have converted the files and could post them. Do you still need them? Please
keep in mind that, if you look at the picture I posted a while back, my panel
is composed of a number of smaller panels so you need to but the module in a way
that leaves sufficient material to attach each panel.

Chris

Read this topic online here: