Europa-List: Re: throttle pivot sifffnut won't stay in place

Subject: Europa-List: Re: throttle pivot sifffnut won't stay in place
From: n7188u <chmgarb@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2019 14:19:33

Only twice most of the time :) But boy do I hate doing anything again (I guess
like everyone else).

I did remember you had a trigear but after I placed the post. Tri does have
advantages.

When I got the kit the throttle housing was homemade (there was a plug with it).
Nicely made I have to say. But I wonder how wide the molded version in the kit
is? Well, the answer is easy: so it fits in the spline! I tried to find a width
in the classic manual since they do tell you to make it but lo and behold
no width!

I have not confirmed the issue of not fitting but I think my housing is a bit
wee
too wide to fit in the spline. If so, I may end up opening the side of the
housing to make it narrower, displace the cables to the side and close the
opening.
Tomorrow I will look into it and determine if I have the issue or not. Right
now stuck at work so can't do much except write these postings and overthink
stuff :)

Chris

Read this topic online here: