Europa-List: Europa Trailer specifications

Subject: Europa-List: Europa Trailer specifications
From: John Kirkgaard <john.kirkegaard@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2019 09:05:34

I have purchased a Europa XS where an original Europa trailer is included.
To get permission to use it in Denmark I have asked Europa Aircraft for the
specifications
(empty weight - design load etc), but all I got from Europa after
asking 3 times was this:

> John,
> Unfortunately we have no records of these early trailers any more.
> Also we would have no record if it has been modified or not so we cannot be of
help with this.
> Regards,
> David Stanbridge.

Well hard to understand that Europa don't know to which specifications they have
designed their 5000 GBP trailer.

I would be very grateful if one of you could help me getting the specs.

regards John Kirkegaard

Read this topic online here: