Europa-List: New Europa Tri-Gear owner, looking for trailer designs?

Subject: Europa-List: New Europa Tri-Gear owner, looking for trailer designs?
From: Tazmool <tazmool@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2019 21:56:29

Greetings Everyone,

I am a proud new owner of a 2005 Europa Tri-Gear.
One of the features that drew me to this design was the ability to fold up onto
a trailer, however my plane did not come with one :(
(it was kept in a hangar its entire life)

I live in Canada, there are no Europa resources, trailer builders here as far as
I know.  That leaves only the option to design and build one myself.

Are there any designs, templates, cad drawings available for the Tri-Gear
trailer?
this would help a lot!
I'm hoping to retain the ability to fit into a single car garage.

Any and all Help would be greatly appreciated!

Tazmool

Read this topic online here: