Re: Europa-List: Europa Monowheel Classic passes FAA inspection

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Europa Monowheel Classic passes FAA inspection
From: davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2019 08:18:06

Bill, Congratulations and all the best with the flying. An accoount of
the build process and a picture or two for the Europa magazine would be
good. Regards, David Joyce, GXSDJ

On 2019-04-26 00:07, Bill wrote:

> Well, after almost 24 years building my Europa N51EU passed the FAA inspection
today. Seems work kept getting in the way of my building. Since I'm now retired
I finally had the time to complete.

> It's also been that long since I have been current so it's now time to get
> with
and instructor for some training and a flight review. I hope to be flying the
Europa in the next few months.