Europa-List: stainless steel firewall fitting

Subject: Europa-List: stainless steel firewall fitting
From: Rowland Carson <rowlandcarson@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2019 11:02:19

Im having great difficulty getting the stainless steel firewall to fit between
the LG frame and the rudder-pedal transverse shaft at the starboard side where
there are 2 layers of stainless in a very tight gap.

Does anyone have any clever ideas for persuading the SS into the required shape
& position?

I have a note that Bill Bell was doing a mod to solve this but I cant see a
completed
mod anywhere on the LAA Engineering mod web-pages. If Bill is out there,
please let me know the status of that mod application, and any pictures/drawings
that would help me understand it.

in friendship

Rowland
Europa #435, LAA project 13482, G-RODO