Europa-List: Re: Performance of 80HP compared to 100HP Rotax

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Performance of 80HP compared to 100HP Rotax
From: JohnFrance <77alembert@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2019 15:11:36

Just to clarify  Rogers post about the Eprop Glorieuse propeller.
It is a VP propeller but it is not yet on the market. It is being tested and
once
the company is confident of achieving a TBO of 2000 hours, yes thats right
2000 it will be brought to market for the Rotax ULS. A version for the UL will
be some time behind that.
However, their Durandel 80 ground adjustable propeller gives excellent
performance
on a Rotax UL. It has a ESR, extended speed range as they call it.
There are several fitted to Europa aircraft in France including my own and I am
happy with its performance.
Regards

John

--------