RE: Europa-List: Grand Rapids EIS 2000

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Grand Rapids EIS 2000
From: Peter Jeffers <pjeffers@talktalk.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2018 10:37:41
Hi Bill,

The 13.8volt bit would seem to indicate that the battery and charging
system is AOK.   I would probably concur with David and go for high
resistance in the +ve sensing or earth connections on the EIS itself.
Failing that contact Grand Rapids Avionics  in the States.  They really
know their stuff.

Pete

PS Have a very happy Xmas.