Europa-List: Re: Comfortable Seats

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Comfortable Seats
From: AirEupora <AirEupora@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2018 09:36:47

Duane, take look at:  http://www.seatfoam.com

I bought their foam after talking with them at KOSK.  My wife sewed a set on
covers
and I have used them for the last two hundreds.

I bought three layers for each bottom and two layers for the back.  I made one
hard layer for kids to raise them up, but I use it on long flights.

There was a good set of pictures on the old Europa web site, but I can't find
them
now.  I'd use two layers of hard then one on medium for bottom ans one hard
and one medium for back.   The bottom area needs a support for your back and
that needs to be made for your back/butt.

It was about a quarter of what the Oregon seat were going to cost.

Read this topic online here: