Re: Europa-List: Battery independent power supply for Rotax 914 fuel

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Battery independent power supply for Rotax 914 fuel
From: Robert Borger <rlborger@mac.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2018 10:02:56

Roland,

I will be very interested in your efforts to provide a backup power supply for
the electric pump(s).  The product looks quite interesting.  Please keep us
posed
as to how it works and how well it works.

Blue skies & tailwinds,
Bob Borger
Europa XS Tri, Rotax 914, Airmaster C/S Prop (130 hrs).
Little Toot Sport Biplane, Lycoming Thunderbolt AEIO-320 EXP, Hercules Prop.
3705 Lynchburg Dr.
Corinth, TX  76208-5331
Cel: 817-992-1117
rlborger@mac.com