Europa-List: Re: Home made soft start module for Rotax 914

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Home made soft start module for Rotax 914
From: Ivor <giver@live.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2018 02:14:46

I concur with Robert on this, My 10year old 914 hasnt been a problem
starting using the standard starter motor,
remember its basically a low compression 912 with a turbo, the soft start
was more for the 912s with the higher compression to stop kick backs,
some start using just the A mag then switch on the B mag when she starts
to fire, i personally havent bothered because its never been a problem,
spend your money elsewhere IMO
Ivor

Read this topic online here: