Re: Europa-List: Endurance test

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Endurance test
From: William Daniell <wdaniell.longport@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2018 08:10:31
So it was like a car trip when dad wont stop.

I have a peepee tube....i need coffee in the mornings with predictable
results 45 mins later.   Its not an entirely "watertight" process so I plan
to add adult diapers for the longer legs required to get me to miami.....

By the way id like see see designs for relief tubes....perhaps offline as
this is a family show.

I have a 10 gal turtlepack bladder in cradle that is strapped to the tie
bar.   The fuel is fed to the tank via a facet pump.   I made a push button
operating switch per buds comments.     I transferred the fuel every 20
mins, you can feel the pump operating and  you can see the fuel rising up
the cobra.   The pump feels different when sucking air and when the fuel in
the bladder is expended....

Will

William Daniell
LONGPORT