Europa-List: Windyty

Subject: Europa-List: Windyty
From: davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk
Date: Wed, 30 May 2018 12:31:44

No doubt many of you have discovered it but after days struggling to
make sense of the abysmal weather afflicting my bit of UK (and plenty of
other bits!) I have just discovered that Windyty offers superb world
wide actual and 10 day predictions of cloud base and visibility, those
factors which commonly ruin planned trips in the UK and which other
sites offer little or poor assistance with. It certainly seems worth
getting to know your wa round the site.

Regards, David Joyce, G-XSDJ