Europa-List: Re: 25th Anniversary celebrations

Subject: Europa-List: Re: 25th Anniversary celebrations
From: h&amp;jeuropa <butcher43@att.net>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2018 07:06:20

We just want to update everyone concerning this weekend.

We are planning to fly down on Thursday.  We will stop in Russellville, AR and
rent a car.  Heather will drive it to Petit Jean and Jim will fly in.  Weve
chosen
Russellville since it is on the way to Gastons and the airport is not on
the river so morning fog should not be a problem as it could in Conroy.

We will have our cell, 269-599-0122 and supposedly will have coverage there.  We
will also bring our handheld and will monitor 122.9.  And will have our iPad
so we can be contacted by email.

Well keep an ear out for airplanes Friday and attempt to meet you when you
arrive.
Plan to park on the north end of the airstrip.  There are a few tie downs
but you might want to bring your own.

If you need to cancel, please give Shirley as much notice as possible.

Looking forward to seeing everyone!

Jim & Heather

Read this topic online here: