Europa-List: Re: 25th Anniversary edition of The Europa Flyer

Subject: Europa-List: Re: 25th Anniversary edition of The Europa Flyer
From: clivesutton <clive.maf@googlemail.com>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2018 01:58:54

Agree and especially the articles about Bud's rotax engine experiences/knowledge
and the outrigger leg loading of the wing by (Pete Jeffers?).  I just changed
my LG06 shock absorber block this year due to these same concerns.  I note that
the new black one was some 5mm longer in the active direction than the old
black one of (20 years provenance?).  The mainwheel tyre pressure will also have
an effect of course.

--------
Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.
Mahatma
Gandhi

Read this topic online here: