Re: Europa-List: Re: Bing carb gasket for 912

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Bing carb gasket for 912
From: Pete Lawless <pete@lawless.info>
Date: Fri, 4 May 2018 11:02:50

Hi Graeme

As used on older BMW bikes. Original Bing parts available from.

https://www.motorworks.co.uk/vlive/Shop/Parts.php?T=5&NU=15&M
&Ct=FA&SbCt=BA_15_20_FA_45

My 912UL has 40 mm carbs.

Pete

G-RMAC Classic #109

On 04/05/18 08:09, clivesutton wrote:

> Hi Graeme, i carry one 912S/Bing spare.  It has been used but looks
> serviceable
and is stored flat.  What's the prognosis for your time to obtain a new one?
I'm happy to let you have my spare while my a/c is awaiting LAA Engineering
approval for a prop change, but would want a spare by the time it's flying again
(i expect by the end of May at the latest?).  Let me know.  Clive

> --------
> Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.
> Mahatma
Gandhi